Saturday, December 30, 2006

Top 21 NZ Animals

Here is my top 21 list of animals from 2006 to 2007 as promised from the South Island Kaka blog I did earlier. I will do a mid term report on this as well. If you are heading to New Zealand from where ever you are in the year just see the animals and you would be glad to meet them just as the same I have done. With the Wrybill and the South Island Kaka as I have done with blogs when I next go on the computer from my home I will really post blogs about every one of the animals I have on my top 21 NZ animal list.


Top 21 of New Zealand Animals for 2006 to 2007
1 - South Island Kaka - Dunedin Botanic Aviary
2 - Humpback Whale
3 - Hectors Dolphin
4 - Tuatara - IN NZ
5 - Kiwi
6 - Kakapo - Maud Island
7 - Wrybill - Christchurch
8 - Kea - Arthurs Pass
9 - Huia - Extinct
10 - Haast Eagle - Extinct
11 - Kereru - Anywhere in NZ
12 - Stitchbird (Hihi) - Anywhere in NZ
13 - Saddleback - Offshore NZ islands
14 - North Island Kokako
15 - Yellowhead - South Island
16 - Tui - Anywhere in NZ
17 - Yellow Eyed Penguin (Hoiho) - Dunedin
18 - Weta - Anywhere in the NZ Bush
19 - Blue Duck (Whio) - Streams and Rivers
20 - Takahe - Fiordland
21 - Australian Harrier

As each year aproaches I will show you what has changed and what hasn't for me with the Top 21 list of New Zealand animals. Look foward to see it during the new years.

No comments: