Monday, March 17, 2008

Did the tuatara evolve slowly or fast??

Thats one question that has kinda baffled me on TM message boards tonight but I have finally found the answer. The Tuatara evolved really fast and the good news is it is on a Blogger. Here is the TM (Trademe) message boards that pondered me to baffle this question and bash it on the head.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=24823700&threadid=24823700

The answers are as concealed on this page as the answers u find on any webpage, website or messageboard. Here is the blogger which I found the info on.

http://palaeoblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/fast-evolution-in-tuatara.html

I will put on this website questions that baffle me and the answers to them regularly so keep a eye out on them so u will be able to know the answers that I know. All u have to do is search 'questions that baffle me' and it will come up with those links so that means u can learn along with me the answers to those questions.

No comments: