Thursday, December 13, 2007

Want to know my favourite fish???

I can put it up now. Well here it is, a picture of it.

By the photo I found can u guess its name?? If u cant look near its mouth, u can see theres a organ possibly used for finding its food, by the look of the organ it looks like a trunk of a elephant. If u guessed corectly it is the Elephant Fish named because of that organ I am talking about. I found a good picture of one, how about next year I can put up my favourite sharks, mammals, fish, reptiles, birds and insects. My second favourite fish is a type of sunfish, the Oblong Sunfish. The Oblong Sunfish is sacred when it comes to Honolulu, they respect it as the fish god ansestor of the mackerels and bonitos and by no account must it be molested. The place it is more common where it lives but definatly not rare is the place we call Aotearoa or New Zealand. The New Zealand kind of Elephant fish is common throughout the South Islands but on rare occasions does it come up down below Hawkes Bay or in Hawkes Bay.

No comments: