Thursday, August 2, 2007

Parrots in Paradise - A once in a lifetime oppotunity.

Any of u folks might be going to Australia or live in Australia and want to travel to Beerwa?? The best place there is go and see the parrot show near Beerwa. The lady there would luv to know what u think. I think its awesome, u can even post ur comments to me and I will personally give them 2 my mum who is developing the website especially just 4 her. Well here is her website adress, it goes to a blogspot adress.

http://www.parrotsinparadise.net/

She has Alexanderines who do tricks just 4 her, she has Cockatoos, Ecelectus Parrots & Ringnecks 2. She even has a rare bred bird there, only one in the world, she even has budgies as well but only the Alexanderines do tricks. I have been there and I would not reccomend it to this website if I had not been and seen it. After the show u get to meet some of her parrots, even take a photo with one on your hand if ur lucky. Well this is a once in a lifetime oppotunity if u want one, maybe even see a fantastic parrot show so go there now!!!!

No comments: